41st Hmong District Annual Conference
Workshop Powerpoint Presentation
1. Financial Town Hall by Dr. Aly Xyooj.
A. God is a Multiplier
B. 2018 Church Annual Report
C. Writing a Check for Tithing
2. Multimedia in Ministry by Nkaub Tsab
3. NextGen Ministries by Xf. Xeev Tuam Thoj
4. Church Ministry by Kx. Ntxoov Laaj Hawj
1. Senior Pastor needed at Tulsa Hmong Alliance Church (Tulsa, OK).
We are looking for a pastor who can lead a Hmong congregation comprised of cov laus and those born in the United States.
If interested, please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Short-Term Youth Ministry Opening
3. Youth Pastor Needed: Owasso Hmong Alliance Church. Owasso, OK. Contact: Pastor Shong Vue Lor, 918-730-2773
4. Part-Time Pastor Needed: Christian Fellowship Church, Wausau, WI. Contact: Mary Thao (N. Txawj Yeej Thoj) 612-345-2697 or email email@example.com
5. Lead Pastor Needed: CITY ON A HILL (COAH), Warren, MI. See Job Description. For further questions about this opportunity to serve God, please call 734 834 1707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Youth Pastor Needed. Grace Hmong Alliance Church in Milwaukee, WI is looking for a youth pastor. Please contact Rev. John Y. Yang (Kx. Yuhaas Yaaj) 262-895-5512 for more information.
7. Senior Pastor Needed. The New Vine Alliance Church in Banning, CA is seeking a Senior Pastor. Please contact Kl. Ntsuab Zeb Yaaj at 951-378-9856. See Job Description.
8. C&MA National Office has a "Project Manager" service opportunity available. Interested candidate please contact Jan Peacock (719) 265-2001. See Job Description
Note: All ministry positions posted here are for applicants to contact the local church for more information only. All pastoral positions are placed by the Hmong District Office. Please contact DS for details at email@example.com
- Hmong Bible
- Hmong Hymnal
- Church Ministry Resources
- HCI resources
- TEE Books and Guides
- MSP Books and Guides
- Audio and Video Resources
NOTE: For special shipping price on large
orders, please call for assistance.
HMONGDISTRICT Office Hours
9AM - 5PM (Mountain Time Zone)
MAIN PHONE: (877) 521-7814