Hotel reservation: To receive the group-discounted rate: of $99. Conference Attendees must mention they are with "Hmong District of Christian & Missionary Alliance" All reservations must be made by 06-03-2019 and may do so by calling the main reservation line: (866) 837-4241, or via Marriotts online booking site.
Registration ends April 30, 2019. A $10 Late fee will apply.
Online registration will be closed on June 15, 2019
After June 15, walk-in registration is accepted at the conference with late fee applied
The Pastors' and Leaders' Retreat will be held in each of the 7 regions. It will start Friday nigh and end on Saturday late afternoon. We'll have time to fellowship, to hear God's vision for the future, and to plan for our own vision and goals for the next four years.
1. Senior Pastor needed: Tulsa Hmong Alliance Church.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click for Job Description
2. Short-Term Youth Ministry Opening
3. Youth Pastor Needed: Owasso Hmong Alliance Church. Owasso, OK. Contact: Pastor Shong Vue Lor, 918-730-2773
4. Part-Time Pastor Needed: Christian Fellowship Church, Wausau, WI. Contact: Mary Thao (N. Txawj Yeej Thoj) 612-345-2697 or email email@example.com
5. Lead Pastor Needed: CITY ON A HILL (COACH), Warren, MI. See Job Description. For further questions about this opportunity to serve God, please call 313-570-7830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All ministry positions posted here are for applicants to contact the local church for more information only. All pastoral positions are placed by the Hmong District Office. Please contact DS for details at email@example.com
Attention Senior Pastors and Leaders!!!
Church Annual Report is due on February 22,2019
If you have not submitted through mycma by Feb 22, please send your report to
N. Txooj Xyoob Hawj at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hmong Bible
- Hmong Hymnal
- Church Ministry Resources
- HCI resources
- TEE Books and Guides
- MSP Books and Guides
- Audio and Video Resources
NOTE: For special shipping price on large
orders, please call for assistance.
HMONGDISTRICT Office Hours
9AM - 5PM (Mountain Time Zone)
MAIN PHONE: (877) 521-7814